The goal of the creative arts program is to provide support to those projects that propose the creation and/or presentation of works of creative art.
Eligible projects are those in areas supported by the National Endowment for the Arts: arts education, dance, design, folk and traditional arts, literature, media arts (film/radio/television), museums, music, music theatre, opera, presenting, theatre, and visual arts.
Requested support can be in the form of summer stipend, supplemental assigned time, summer graduate research assistantship, and/or supplies, expenses, equipment, and travel (SEET).
Apply for this grant through our online portal. Recipients must also provide a final report.
Pre-Submission Review Due: December 15
Final Submission Deadline: January 8
Congratulations to our recipients of this grant for the 2022-2023 Academic Year:
- Jennifer Warrner (CAP) - Toolbox for Success: A Podcast for New Construction Professionals
- Audrey Barcio (CFA) - Painting: Contemporary Methodologies through Production and Exhibition
- Diana Grisanti (CFA) - Double Double
- Michael Lorsung (CFA) - Mother/ Father
- Jenn Meckley (CFA) - Queer Spaces for Queer Faces
For questions regarding the Aspire program, please contact the program’s manager or email us.