Students and employees who purchase a Ball State parking permit (not including two-week temporaries) will receive an “Oops Voucher.”

The voucher dismisses one ticket issued during the academic year you buy your permit.

How to Use

To use an “Oops Voucher,” return the ticket along with the completed voucher to the Office of Parking Services.

You have three options for how to respond:

  • in person – Visit our office within 10 business days of your ticket.
  • by mail – Mail your voucher to our office, with the response postmarked within 10 business days of your ticket.
  • by email – Download Oops Voucher (PDF) request form, complete, save as a pdf, and send to  

Office of Parking Services
L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Room L-1
Muncie IN, 47306
Fall and Spring: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Summer: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.


  • ticket must be issued after permit is purchased
  • only one voucher per permit holder per academic year
  • voucher must be signed and filled out by permit holder to be considered valid
  • vehicle issued the ticket is registered to the permit issued the ticket
  • voucher must be received or postmarked within 10 business days of ticket issuance
  • voucher cannot be used on tickets that have been paid or denied in the appeal process
  • no copies or reproductions will be accepted
  • vouchers are non-transferable and have no cash value

Tickets that cannot be cleared with an “Oops Voucher”:

  • written-on complaint
  • scofflaw violator/boot fee
  • issued for any towable offense or when the vehicle is towed at the operator's expense
  • issued for parking in the drive, in a fire lane, or on a sidewalk
  • issued in a disabled driver space, or a director space, even if the vehicle is not towed
  • issued for improper registration
  • vouchers with a name typed in the signature field will not be accepted

Questions or Concerns?

Not finding what you’re looking for or have a concern? Fill out our online form, and we will get back to you. Or if you’d rather speak to someone directly, call or email us.

Send Question or Comment       Contact Us