Your donations allow the School of Music to provide excellent programs, retain talented faculty and students, and offer a diverse body of performances to the Ball State and Muncie communities.
Established in 2016, the BRAVO fund (account No. 5717 on the giving form) supports outstanding and well-rounded musicians.
We also have a number of named and endowed student scholarship funds.
If you are interested in setting up a named scholarship fund or a planned gift, please contact Alli Badgero, director of development for the College of Fine Arts.
School of Music (General)
The General Music fund (account No. 5701 on the giving form) supports the day-to-day operations of the School of Music and allows the school to continue to provide exceptional programs, concerts, and educational opportunities.
Our award-winning ensembles have toured throughout the country and abroad, and frequently perform with nationally renowned musicians. Your donations can help support these performances and artistic endeavors.
- Choral Programs (account No. 5705 on the giving form)
- Jazz Ensembles (account No. 5711 on the giving form)
- Opera Programs (account No. 5714 on the giving form)
- Orchestra Programs (account No. 5713 on the giving form)
- University Bands (account No. 5703 on the giving form)
- University Singers (account No. 5707 on the giving form)
Sponsor a Concert
If you are interested in sponsoring a concert, please email Ryan Hourigan, director of the School of Music.
Ball State University Foundation
You have many giving options available to suit your preferences. We’ll be happy to help you make your gift or answer any questions. Learn more.