Ways to Engage
Relationships—then, now, and in the future—are what distinguish a Miller College education. You and your fellow business graduates and Miller College friends have heart, purpose, and an empowering sense of community among faculty mentors and peers.
- Return to campus to share your business expertise and experiences during our annual Dialogue Days or a business student organization meeting or event.
- Support a student or faculty internship.
- Partner in an immersive learning experience that results in solutions for your company.
- Invite students to tour your business.
- Participate in or host alumni events and activities or serve on an advisory board.
- Hire Miller College graduates and help recruit high school students to Ball State.
- Host an alumni event at your home or business or attend an alumni event (like Cardinal Business Forum) or one of our speaker series events.
- Share your Ball State business pride with others and encourage peers to get involved with the college.
Have another Idea?
Tammy Estep, director of external relations for the Miller College of Business, is eager to speak with you about these and other engagement and giving options.
Update your contact information in the Alumni Registry to ensure you’ll hear about university happenings and the range of services Ball State offers graduates. Learn more.
Update Your Info