Connect with faculty, students, alums, and friends during this annual professional development and networking session held each fall at Ball State.
The Miller College of Business organizes the event, inviting industry leaders to share best practices and lessons learned from various in-demand, relevant fields.
The next Dialogue Days will be held Tuesday, October 17 through 19, 2023. Dialogue Days is supported by Ball State Financial, a division of Financial First Credit Union.
What to Expect
More than 100 alumni from across the nation return to campus to share their experiences leading a range of industries, including manufacturing, financial services, and telecommunications. Networking and social opportunities complement professional development sessions and workshops.
The days are split into hour-long sessions and panels about a variety of topics from career and professional development to industry-specific discussions, such as:
- Soft skills you need to succeed
- Networking and relationship development
- Managing your career and personal brand
- Managing the challenges and opportunities of innovation
- Workplace behaviors and job performance
- Common mistakes in retirement planning
- Selling + artificial intelligence: impact on sales and marketing
- The use of data analytics in modern business
- Exploring careers in accounting
Want to Participate?
Alumni interested in participating in future Dialogue Days should contact Tammy Estep, senior director of external relations at Miller College, at 765-285-8311. We look forward to hearing from you.