Connect with faculty, students, alumni, and friends during this annual professional development and networking session held each spring at Ball State.
The Miller College of Business organizes the event, which invites industry leaders to share best practices and lessons learned from a range of in-demand, relevant fields.
Dialogue Days 2021 will be held Monday, April 12 through Thursday, April 15. Due to the pandemic, we will offer a small number of panel discussions virtually via Zoom. The events are free and open to the Ball State students, faculty, and staff. Registration information will be made available closer to the event. Top alumni will serve as guest panelists.
- 10:00—11:00 a.m., Monday, April 12 | Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- 3:00—4:00 p.m., Monday, April 12 | Financial Services
- 11:00 a.m.—12:15 p.m., Tuesday, April 13 | Accounting Career Paths
- 2:00—3:15 p.m., Tuesday, April 13 | Organizational Leadership
- 9:30—10:45 a.m. Thursday, April 15 | Banking and Financial Institutions
- 2:00—3:15 p.m., Thursday, April 15 | Sales Management and Prospect Development
What to Expect
More than 75 alumni from across the nation return to campus to share their experiences leading a range of industries, including manufacturing, financial services, and telecommunications. Networking and social opportunities complement professional development sessions and workshops.
The days are split into hour-long sessions and panels about a variety of topics from career and professional development to industry-specific discussions, such as:
- Why inside sales?
- Networking and relationship development
- Servant leadership
- Value creation in middle market enterprise
- So you want to be an entrepreneur?
- Speed networking practices
- Financial planning
- Trends and issues in business computing technologies
Want to Participate?
Alumni interested in participating in future Dialogue Days should contact Tammy Estep, director of external relations at Miller College, at 765-285-8311. We look forward to hearing from you.