Our business administration minor for construction management majors prepares students in our degree program with a well-rounded curriculum that includes the business and development skills they’ll need in our professional field.
This minor is a required part of our bachelor’s degree in construction management program and is open only to students in this major.
You will take each of the following:
- ACC 201 – Accounting 1 (3 credits)
- BL 260 – Business Law (3 credits)
- ISOM 251 – Operations Management (3 credits)
- MGT 300 – Managing Behavior in Organizations (3 credits)
You will take one of the following electives:
- ACC 202 – Principles of Accounting 2 (3 credits)
- ECON 202 – Elementary Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- RE 230 – Real Estate Principles (3 credits)
- RMI 270 – Principles of Risk Management and Insurance (3 credits)
- MGT 261 – Personnel and Supervision (3 credits)
- (or another choice as approved by the academic advisor)
View Course Catalog
To learn more about this minor, please contact the academic advisor in the R. Wayne Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning.