Interior Design Advisory Board
Our Interior Design Advisory Board members come from more than 30 diverse design-related firms. Advisory Board meetings are held each year in the Fall and Spring. Learn more.
The Interior Design Advisory Board serves to aid, support, and promote the interior design program at Ball State University. In doing so, the Board serves to:
- Assist the students and faculty in maintaining accreditation.
- Provide curriculum guidance.
- Elevate the Program’s visibility within the interior design industry and its related stakeholders, and within the Ball State community.
- Provide internship and employment opportunities.
- Encourage immersive learning.
- Encourage collaborative synergistic learning opportunities with other programs such as the College of Architecture and Planning, School of Art, Miller College of Business, etc.
- Encourage diversity.
- Raise funds.
Executive Committee, 2017-19
- Laura Conlon, Chair
- Kelly Lea, Vice-Chair
- Ali Herman, Alumni Support
- Yasho Ogg, Alumni Support
- Reza Ahmadi, Interior Design Program Coordinator
- Sarah Alfaro, Interior Design Associate Professor
Advisory Board Members
- Char Bennett – KI
- Dan Binford– Dan Binford & Associates
- Jessica Bohac– Humanscale Corporation
- Elizabeth Borcherding– Champlin Architecture
- Lee Boyland– IDO Incorporated
- Laura Conlon– Modern Surfaces
- Lindsay Crum – Guidon Design
- Sally Cunningham– Bruce | Longhino Group
- Emily Diggs– METICULOUS DESIGN + ARCHITECTURE
- Danielle Downer– BSA LifeStructures
- Doug Edwards – Tarkett \ Tandus Limited
- Karissa Funston– Arc Design
- Yvonne Gerbasi– Blackline Studio
- Ali Herman– Studio 3
- Samantha Hike– Cooler Design
- Erin Jennings– krM Architecture
- Hilary Jensen– Carson Design Associates
- Michael A Kinstler– PHÄNOMEN/design
- Kelly Kirkhoff– Dan Binford & Associates
- Kelly A. Lea– Carson Design Associates
- Michael Long– Curran Architecture
- Jennifer Maynard– Tarkett \ Tandus Limited
- Yasha Ogg– Emersion Design
- Erin Powichroski– Shive-Hattery
- Abeer Saeed– IIDA Indiana, VP of Student Affairs
- Lindsay Schenkel– Strahm Building Solutions
- Marc Thomas – Mohawk Group
- Rebecca Twohig– Ratio
- Randy Veatch– Rowland Design / IIDA President
- Tim Wise– Browning Day
- Lee Wroblewski– Dan Binford & Associates