Over the years, the Center for Energy Research/Education/Service (CERES) has remained true to its founding mission as an inter-disciplinary academic support unit focused on issues related to energy and resource use, alternatives and conservation. We continue to:
- examine state-of-the-art energy conservation and in-use practices;
- investigate alternative solutions to contemporary energy problems;
- project the implications of these solutions;
- devise means of implementing these ideas;
- and most especially, disseminate findings to the appropriate publics—professionals, educators, policy planners, students and lay persons.
Click here to view a map that indicates the in-state and out-of-state research, education, and service activities of the Center since its founding in 1982. We continue to contract with federal, state and municipal agencies, not-for-profits, educational counterparts and businesses; and solicit funding through established grant programs to underwrite our work. In many instances we have originated the work—reaching out to develop a project but more often we are invited to participate by those in need of our research, education and/or service involvement.
CERES Digital Media Repository
The Ball State University Libraries' Archives and Special Collections preserves and provides access to over 1.5 million rare and unique archival materials of enduring research value. Our collections are accessible to all researchers and the general public.
Archivist for Digital Development and University Records
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
765-285-5078 - Office
765-285-8149 - Fax