The Testing Center provides a wide range of testing services to Ball State students as well as the community. We represent several testing agencies and administer such exams as the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) as well as the Praxis Series to name a few. Our office also administers placement exams for incoming students, credit-by-exam (CLEP) as well as a number of certification exams. Additionally, test proctoring services are available via this office for individuals in distance education programs.
The mission of the Testing Center is to provide a superior testing environment to both the campus and community in an effort to assist individuals in meeting their educational and career goals.
- The Professional Standards and Guidelines established by the National College Testing Association (NCTA).
- Providing a facility to accommodate testing services which is clean, comfortable, quiet, aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly.
- Networking with Testing Center staff at other colleges and universities as well as testing companies/vendors in order to remain current with services and trends occurring nationally.
- Collaboration with faculty, staff and administrators to provide a comprehensive offering of testing services in the areas of admission, placement, licensure and distance-education testing.
- Providing outstanding customer service with a commitment to Ball State University’s spirit of Beneficence.