The Technology Store is hosting a Faculty/Staff Celebration event on Friday April 26, 2019. We want to celebrate you in a job well done for the 2018-2019 academic year! There will be savings of up to $380 on select Apple computers, and $163 on Apple iPad Pro's, so reserve the model you are interested in today! We will have light refreshments in the Technology Store that day too!
The Technology Store is a university-owned and operated service conveniently located in the heart of campus within Bracken Library. Ball State students and employees may view, test, purchase and order the latest products from a variety of companies, often with education discount prices. Be sure to check out our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter for information, tips and promotions.
Our Partner Services:
When you buy your computer from the Technology Store, you have local support, right here on the Ball State campus.
- TechTime, which is located right next door to the Technology Store, is a free students-helping-students service. Available through the duration of your enrollment with the university, they can assist you with loading software, troubleshooting problems, or many other computer related needs.
- Hardware Repair, is an on-site team of Lenovo (Think Line), Dell, and Apple certified technicians, that are here to help you with that next level of expert assistance. No need to leave campus to get your warranty or out of warranty computer repair service. Loaner laptops are available to be used while your computer is being serviced, on a first come, first serve basis.
To get the process started for both of these great services, just make an appointment with our TechTime staff by calling (765) 285-8324 or come by the Concierge Desk in BL101.
What you need to bring:
- Valid student or employee Ball State ID Card
- We accept Discover, MasterCard, Visa, checks, money orders and Cardinal Cash
- We do not accept cash payments
What Departments need to bring:
- Valid Ball State ID Card
- Full FOAPAL for JV
Note: purchases with Grant Funds must be submitted through SciQuest