If you change your home address, you will need to change it with Payroll and Employee Benefits.

You may do this in one of two ways:


Access Self-Service Banner (SSB) and make the change.

In Person

Visit the Payroll and Employee Benefits office in the Administration Building, room G29.

You will need to complete an Address Change Form (PDF) and/or new tax forms.

If you have an address change and you are no longer employed with Ball State, then please print the Change of Address form and return it to Payroll and Employee Benefits.

Mail it to:

Payroll & Employee Benefits
2000 University Avenue - AD Bldg., Rm 29
Muncie, IN 47306