All new employees of the university (both citizen and non-citizen) must complete a Form I-9 no later than the actual beginning of their employment to indicate that they are authorized to work in the United States.  New employees are asked to come to University Human Resource Services, Administration Building, Room 350, to complete their  employment verification.

Required Documents: 

U. S. citizens must present documents that establish identity and employment authorization.  Examples of a documents that establishes both identity and employment authorization are a:

  • U.S. Passport
  • Driver’s license issued by a state
  • An ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies
  • School ID card with a photo. 
  • Examples of documents that establish employment authorization are a social security card or a birth certificate.