- On the day of an on-sale, phone orders will not be taken at the Emens box office until after 12:00 p.m. to accommodate the walk-up line. To order by phone through Ticketmaster, call 800-745-3000.
- Purchases through Ticketmaster (online and by phone) are subject to additional fees. Avoid these fees by purchasing in person at the Emens box office or calling the box office directly at 765-285-1539. Box office phone orders are subject to a $4 per order fee (this is still significantly less than Ticketmaster).
- In addition to regular business hours, the Emens box office is open two hours before each Emens performance --OR-- one hour before each Pruis Hall / Sursa Hall performance at the respective venues
- Order tickets for multiple events with our season brochure order form and consider our subscription and package options for discounts.
- Tickets that have an advance price will be available until 5:00 p.m. day of show. If the show takes place on the weekend, the advance price ends at 5:00 p.m. the Friday before.
Emens Auditorium stands behind www.Ticketmaster.com as the only Internet site licensed to sell tickets at Emens, Pruis or Sursa. No other site has been authorized by Emens Auditorium to sell, re-sell, or auction tickets. To insure you receive the best possible service, receive your tickets promptly and to insure you are not purchasing counterfeit or stolen tickets, we urge all of our ticket purchasers to make their purchase via www.Ticketmaster.com.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, BSU Cardinal Cash*, cash, checks, and money orders for ticket purchases.
*Cardinal Cash is only accepted at the Emens box office in advance and will not be available at Sursa Hall or Pruis Hall on the night of a performance.
Will Call Tickets
Will Call tickets can be picked up 48 hours after the order is placed or on the night of the show at the Emens Auditorium ticket office. Patrons must present the actual credit card used for the purchase, a photo ID, and the confirmation number. Tickets ordered within a week of the event will be held at the ticket office for pick up.
Ticket Age Requirement
Regardless of age, everyone in attendance must have a ticket. Shows deemed appropriate for children will have a youth ticket price. Some exceptions apply. Out of respect to all patrons, we discourage bringing infants to any performance.
Due to the nature of the performing arts, scheduled programs are subject to change and/or cancellations. Account credit or refunds may be available only in the case of event cancellations or date change (evaluated on a case-by-case basis). Handling fees are not refundable. Emens Auditorium is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Lost tickets can be reprinted by the original purchaser for a $5 fee (per ticket).