The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act requires colleges and universities to disclose statistics for certain types of reported crimes.
Reports must include:
- where the crimes occurred
- to whom the crimes were reported
- the year in which the crimes were reported
Ball State makes all efforts to comply with this act by reporting Clery crimes that occur:
- on campus
- on public property such as thoroughfares, streets, sidewalks, and parking facilities within or adjacent to the campus
- Clery-defined noncampus buildings or property
Types of Notification
Ball State will inform the campus community using three types of notifications:
Emergency Notification Archives
Review previously sent Emergency Notifications and Public Safety Advisory messages.