There's Still Time to Become a Cardinal!
To officially become a Ball State student, you must accept our admission offer by confirming your enrollment and submitting a $100 nonrefundable deposit (we'll apply this to your tuition and fees). If you have questions or concerns about confirming your enrollment, please reach out to our admissions team.
Join our spirited, supportive Cardinal community and prepare to be inspired, engaged, and immersed from day one. Chirp! Chirp!
How to Confirm
If you haven't already, you'll need to set up your Ball State username and password in order to access your Admitted Student Portal. Once logged in, you'll be able to respond to our admission offer and submit your enrollment deposit.
To set up your Ball State username and password, follow the instructions that were emailed to you by the Technology HelpDesk upon admission. If you cannot locate this email or if you have any problems with your username and password, contact the Technology HelpDesk.
What is my Admitted Student Portal?
Your Admitted Student Portal allows you to:
- access your Ball State Outlook account. This serves as your official Ball State email, so it's critical to check your inbox regularly to find next steps related to financial aid, housing, and other important topics.
- view financial aid award information through Self-Service Banner (when it becomes available). Students admitted before January 1 receive this in mid- to late-January.
- update and change personal and contact information through Self-Service Banner such as your name, address, phone number, and email.
Once you’ve set up your Ball State login, you can officially confirm your plans to attend Ball State.
- Log in to your Admitted Student Portal.
- Fill out the Decision Reply Form under the "Forms" section of your portal.
You will also need to pay a $100 nonrefundable enrollment deposit, which will be applied to your first-semester fees.
Once you've decided to enroll at Ball State, you’ll need to start thinking about financial aid, campus housing, Orientation, and more.
Apply for Financial Aid
To be considered for financial aid at Ball State, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible, if you haven’t done so.