Admissions and Financial Aid

If you're planning to pursue one of our bachelor's degrees, you'll need to apply through our Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Anyone interested in either our master's or doctoral program will need to be admitted by both the Ball State University Graduate School and the program itself.

Also, consider applying for one of our department's scholarships or graduate assistantships as a way to help cover the costs of your education.

Speech and Audiology student


We provide Audiology and Speech-Language clinics to help members of our community with their hearing and communication needs. These services also give our students opportunities to work with real patients while learning directly from professionals in a clinical environment.

Student Organizations

As one of our students, you'll have the chance to join professional organizations that will let you develop a better understanding and appreciation for your future career field while getting to know your classmates, faculty, and professionals outside the classroom

About Us

Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology

Arts and Communications Building, room 104
Muncie, IN 47306

8 a.m-5 p.m. Monday-Friday (Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)