Graduates of the Master’s Program will:
- Demonstrate role competency and leadership in a selected advanced nursing role based on professional standards.
- Integrate nursing and related sciences and theories in delivery of advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze research to support evidence-based practice. (Essential IV)
- Function as a member of inter/intraprofessional collaborative team for improving patient and population health outcomes.
- Utilize information systems/technology in professional practice.
- Analyze quality improvement and safety initiatives to improve health outcomes.
- Analyze for health policy development and implementation.
- Integrate clinical prevention and population health concepts for improving health.
- Advocate for policies that improve the health of the public and the profession of nursing.