The College of Communication, Information, and Media creates challenging educational experiences that prepare students for careers as ethical practitioners and scholars. CCIM redefines the intersection of communication and technology while emphasizing the importance of human interaction.
— Mission Statement
- ethical and professional behavior
- creativity as a catalyst for innovation, entrepreneurship, and discovery
- collaborative and interdisciplinary working relationships
- empowerment and experience for leadership roles locally and globally
- user-centered problem-solving
- lifelong community engagement and lifelong learning
We have undergraduate and graduate degrees through three departments and a center.
Want to Learn More About Us?
Would you like to experience Ball State and CCIM firsthand? Contact us.