- Dates: June 19-23, 2023
- Cost: $400
- Students will need access
to a computer and the internet
- Meets daily
- For grades 9-12
- Ball State CAP: Indy
25 North Pine St., Indianapolis, IN
Our College in partnership with AXIS Architecture professionals, will host a one-week, workshop for high school students in grades 9-12 interested in learning about architecture, site evaluation, ecology, sustainability, planning, sketching, and 3D modeling using SketchUp.
As students brainstorm what their space will encompass, each day, local design professionals, will visit to share their professional experiences and our experts will provide feedback on their ideas and accomplishments.
- Many design-based college programs request the submission of a graphic portfolio. This workshop will provide projects for participants to include in their application portfolios.
- Participants will gain knowledge of the design thinking process used in the professions of architecture, landscape architecture and urban planning.
To register fill out the registration and release forms.
The cost of the camp covers meals, supplies, transportation, and field trip registration fees.
- Registration Deposit: $100
- First payment of $150 is due April 3, 2023
- Final registration and payment is due June 5, 2023
The Architecture + Planning camp scholarship provides full awards to high school students with preference given to historically marginalized students.
If you want to learn more about the Architecture + Planning Camp or the scholarship contact Lori Pence.
About the Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning
The college provides instruction in environmental design and planning segmented into independent professional disciplines including: