The DegreeWorks degree audit is an academic planning and degree progress tool that reflects your academic progress toward degree completion (graduation) from Ball State. This web-based program can be accessed online anywhere that you have internet access through the MyBSU portal.
DegreeWorks will help you:
- learn the minimum graduation requirements including credit hours and GPA for a major or minor,
- identify the courses that have already been taken to fulfill requirements and list courses still needed to complete your degree,
- track all current and past course work including any courses taken at other colleges or universities that have been transferred to Ball State,
- find out how courses completed meet requirements for other majors or minors that you may be considering,
- and select the right courses for the next semester from class options for requirements that have not yet been completed.
To access your personal DegreeWorks degree audit go to the MyBSU portal and login with your Ball State username and password. Then link to Self Service Banner (SSB). The links for DegreeWorks can be found under the “Student” heading.
Should you have questions or concerns about your DegreeWorks degree audit, consult your academic advisor.
Learn more about how to navigate DegreeWorks