About Carlos Lopez-Mercado
Carlos Lopez Mercado joined the Division of Online and Strategic Learning in October 2023. Carlos has an extensive background in communication, including his time as a graduate assistant where he loved sharing his knowledge and enthusiasm with others. Carlos is well-versed in media-related competencies, such as web design, digital marketing, training and development, and media management.
He achieved the significant milestone of completing a master's degree in CICS at Ball State University. Carlos's dedication and teamwork were recognized when he was honored with the title "Team Player of the Year" at the University. Carlos is genuinely enthusiastic about street food around the world, making it a delightful conversation topic.
- Instructional Consultant (2023 to Present). Division of Online and Strategic Learning, Ball State University
- Host, Producer, Graphic Designer (2020 to Present). Ñoñocast
- General Manager (2020 - 2021) Capital Media, Lokura FM
- General Manager (2018 - 2020) Grupo ACIR, MIX FM
- General Manager (2016 - 2018) Capital Media, Pirata FM
- Creative director, Copywriter, Project manager (2011 - 2016) Revo 2.0 Mkt, Cancun MX
- Audiovisual Director (2007-2011) AVI-SPL
Master's Degree in Information & Communication Sciences
Ball State University
Bachelor's Degree in Communication
Universidad La Salle