Submit a service request online, 24-hours a day
Have an emergency? Call 5-5081 (on campus)

NOTE:  You will need to enable pop up windows in order to access WebTMA.

NOTE:  If you are having problems viewing WebTMA request forms, please use Chrome or FireFox.

To receive status updates for requests, add to your Outlook safe senders list

Request Types

For Custodial Services email WorkControl

Request for work in a Housing and Residence Life or University Apartment building, are submitted through Housing and Residence Life.

Equipment Move or Borrowing Requests
All requests for borrowing or moving Ball State equipment are handled through Purchasing Services.  To file an equipment request online, log into SciQuest and complete a  Equipment Request (B24 form) or a Move Request (B450 form).