All guests will need to follow our guidelines for security and safety at Commencement. Failure to comply could result in being barred entry or removed from the ceremony.
Only graduates and Commencement personnel will be allowed in graduate areas. No children or guests will be permitted in the graduate line-up area, seating, or on stage.
All bags are subject to search by event staff and University Police.
Worthen Arena does not permit guests to bring in the following items:
- outside food or drink
- helium balloons
- all bags/packages larger than 16" x 16"
- any missile type (objects)
- all large signs/banners
- any pole mounted flags/signs
- all laser pointers
- any weapons
- all coolers
- smoking, including e-cigarettes
- all object(s) deemed inappropriate for any arena/stadium events