Inaugural Alumni Leaders Conference
The Ball State Alumni Association is excited to welcome our dedicated alumni leaders back to campus for a fun weekend of connecting, sharing, and learning! Our inaugural Alumni Leaders Conference will prepare you to effectively inform and engage the alumni that you work with in your markets.
- 11:00 - Registration and Lunch - Alumni Center
- 12:00 - Opening Session: Celebrating 100 Years of Ball State Pride
- 1:00 - Session 1: Social Media Clinic
- 2:30 - Session 2: Using Data to Drive Strategy – Overview of the Reeher Platform
- 4:00 - Ball State/Muncie bus tour
- 5:30 - Reception at Elm Street Brewery
- 8:30 - Breakfast and roundtable discussions
- 9:30 - Session 3: From Recruiting to Careers; How Alumni Volunteers Can Help
- 10:45 -Session 4: Cardinals Care – Interactive Work Session
- 12:00 - Awards luncheon
- 2:00 - Optional tours of new golf and practice court facilities
Conference Registration Fee
- $40 per person – includes residence hall lodging, all meals, beverages at Friday's reception, shuttle transportation during the conference, all meeting materials, and conference souvenir
- The BSUAA will cover the cost of staying in one of our updated (and air-conditioned!) residence halls on campus Friday night. Linens will be included, and roommate requests are welcomed!
- If residence hall living is not your style, we have a room block at the Courtyard Marriott in downtown Muncie, at our discounted Ball State rate. All hotel expenses will be the responsibility of the individual.
Guest Add-on Options
- Friday evening bus tour and reception - $10 per person
- Saturday awards luncheon - $10 per person
- All meals are included in the conference price. Meals that will be furnished include: Friday lunch and reception (heavy hors d’oeuvres and adult beverages at the evening reception), Saturday breakfast and lunch. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Travel to and from the Alumni Leaders Conference is at the expense of the individual. We will provide shuttle transportation while on campus to and from all activities around the conference.
- Contact Kate Webber, Senior Director of Alumni Engagement, Alumni Communities and Volunteer Management, at email@example.com