Ball State reviews applications on a rolling basis, which means decisions are made after we receive all your application materials. Apply early!
Applications submitted after the priority deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis. An application and all required application materials must be received two weeks prior to the start of classes for a given term in order to be considered for admission to Ball State.
- Nov. 15: Priority Honors College application deadline
- Dec. 1: Priority application deadline with full scholarship consideration
- Dec. 1: Priority application date for spring enrollment
- March 1: Priority application date for fall enrollment
- April 1: Priority application date for summer enrollment
- Early April: Confirmed students receive invitations to attend Orientation
- April 15: Deadline to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- May 1: National confirmation deadline, Honors College confirmation deadline
- June 1: Deadline to apply for housing
Select majors require supplemental application materials and have additional deadlines.