Online Tutoring Via WebEx During COVID-19, Summer 2020
GEAR UP for College Math: online tutoring for college math readiness for the high school graduating class of 2020. Click here for more information!
Summer Tutoring for Current Ball State Students
- Click on the summer 2020 tutor list below to open the PDF.
- Find the course you need help with.
- Email the tutor to arrange a day and time to meet in WebEx.
- For most classes, there are several tutors listed, so if the first tutor cannot meet you at a time you need, email a different tutor.
- Your tutor will schedule the meeting in WebEx and will email you an invitation to join that meeting.
- Join the meeting at the arranged time. You may be prompted to install the WebEx desktop app.If you try to join the meeting before it is scheduled to begin, you will need to wait for the tutor (host) to arrive.
- Be sure to watch the video below for more information about how to join a WebEx meeting.
- If you need additional assistance with technology, please contact the BSU Help Desk.Visit https://bsu.service-now.com/helpdesk.
- If you experience trouble connecting to WebEx at the meeting time, communicate with your tutor via email to re-schedule or possibly move to a different platform.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SUMMER 2020 TUTOR LIST
CLICK HERE FOR THE SUMMER 2020 COURSES OFFERED
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE WEBEX TUTORIAL
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR COURSE-SPECIFIC VIDEO TUTORIALS
Have questions about the Learning Center? Contact Us!
Jenny Haley, Director
General questions about the Learning Center
Jim Mills, Assistant Director
Questions about testing accommodations for students with disabilities. Accommodations typically provided in the Learning Center are suspended for the remainder of the summer 2020 semester. Please contact Disability Services (765-285-5293)
with questions regarding alternative options for providing accommodations.
Kaley Sorg, Tutoring Coordinator
Questions about tutoring
Vince Reighard, Supplemental Instruction and Academic Coaching Coordinator
Questions about SI and Academic Coaching
Scroll to the bottom of this page to ask questions about the Learning Center!
To be updated on Learning Center Procedures and Tutoring options during COVID-19, please follow us on the following platforms:
Available for questions regarding the Learning Center from 9am-11am and 1pm-3pm, Monday-Friday