Online Tutoring, Academic Coaching, and Supplemental Instruction Via WebEx During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- If you are in a course for which online Supplemental Instruction is offered, your SI leader will be emailing you information, including invitations to join sessions.If you have questions, please email Dr. Vince Reighard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tutoring and Academic Coaching
- Click on the Tutor List below to open the PDF.
- Find the course you need help with.
- Email the tutor to arrange a day and time to meet in WebEx.
- For most classes, there are several tutors listed, so if the first tutor cannot meet you at a time you need, email a different tutor.
- Your tutor will schedule the meeting in WebEx and will email you an invitation to join that meeting.
- Join the meeting at the arranged time.You may be prompted to install the WebEx desktop app.If you try to join the meeting before it is scheduled to begin, you will need to wait for the tutor (host) to arrive.
- Be sure to watch the video below for more information about how to join a WebEx meeting.
- If you need additional assistance with technology, please contact the BSU Help Desk.Visit https://bsu.service-now.com/helpdesk.
- If you experience trouble connecting to WebEx at the meeting time, communicate with your tutor via email to re-schedule or possibly move to a different platform.
CLICK HERE FOR THE TUTOR LIST
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE WEBEX TUTORIAL
Testing accommodations typically provided in the Learning Center are suspended for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester. Please contact Disability Services (765-285-5293) or Jim Mills at email@example.com with questions regarding alternative options for providing accommodations.
To be updated on Learning Center Procedures and Tutoring options during COVID-19, please follow us on the following platforms:
Facebook: Ball State Learning Center
LIVE CHAT! Will return in the fall!
Make and cancel appointments: Monday-Thursday, 10am-8pm, Friday, 10am-2pm