Patrons are required to wear a face mask while visiting the University Theatre Box Office or attending a performance in any of our venues: University Theatre, Strother Theatre, Cave Theatre, or Korsgaard Dance Studio.
- All persons on campus—including faculty, staff, students, vendors, contractors, suppliers, and visitors—are required to wear face masks while inside campus buildings, including in classrooms and laboratories. Further details are available, including exceptions to this rule, on the Ball State University Coronavirus Face Masks Page.
Patrons will be asked a brief health questionnaire prior to being admitted to performances. Patrons who do not pass the health check will not be allowed into the venue. Patrons should not:
- have a temperature of 100.4 Fahrenheit or above.
- have any COVID-19 symptoms (without a separate known cause, e.g., asthma, allergies, etc.). Consult the CDC website for symptoms, which include, but are not necessarily limited to: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste and smell.
- be aware of any close contact (i.e., in your household or within 6 feet) in the last 14 days with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who showed symptoms of COVID-19.
- have been advised by a health care provider or government official to stay home or self-quarantine.
- have been notified of exposure to COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- have traveled outside the United States in the last 14 days
Please be prepared to provide contact information for everyone in your party.
In an effort to maintain physical distancing during check-in and throughout the performance,
- Please follow any markings and signage directing traffic flows
- Please remain in your seats until dismissed by a staff member during intermission and post-show.
- If you need to stretch, please remain at your seat.
- Please plan to arrive at the following time for check-in
- 6:55 PM/ 1:55 PM Last names A-E
- 7:00 pm/ 2:00 PM Last names F-J
- 7:05 pm/ 2:05 pm Last names K-N
- 7:10 pm/ 2:10 pm Last names O-R
- 7:15 pm/ 2:15 pm Last names S-V
- 7:20 pm/ 2:20 pm Last names W-Z
For more information, please call 765-285-8749 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.