Please refer to the dates and deadlines section for important Graduate School deadlines. In order to receive your degree, you will need to apply for graduation by the deadline, even if you do not plan to attend the ceremony.
Your department and advisory committee are responsible for determining the manual of style for writing a research paper, thesis, or creative project; however, the Graduate School determines the proper formatting and submission procedures for the product. Make sure your project follows the formatting and submission requirements for a creative project, research paper, or thesis and submit your project correctly.
For more information on your final product options, see the Graduate Catalog.
The Association for Psychological Science gives helpful hints on how to avoid and prevent academic theft. Read the blog post.
- Thesis Guide: The guide is currently being updated and is expected to be available in early January 2020. In the meantime, if you need assistance with your project, paper or thesis, please contact, Graduate School Graduation Coordinator, Peggy Dessing.
- Topic Approval Sheet for Thesis, Research Paper, and Creative Project Students should not register for THES 698, RES 697, or CRPR 698 until receiving confirmation from the Graduate School that their topic approval form has been approved.
- Title Page: Master's Sample
- Abstract: Dissertation, Thesis, Research Paper, or Creative Project - Sample
- (ETD) Signature Form - Research Paper, Thesis, Creative Project, or Dissertation