1. The faculty leader submits request for site development financial support to the Study Abroad Office (SAO).
Requests need to include:
- narrative of proposed visit objectives
- proposed itinerary
- preliminary budget
2. The Study Abroad Office forwards the request to the Global Engagement Committee for a recommendation for funding. The recommendation will be sent to the Provost's Office for a funding decision.
3. The director of study abroad will notify the faculty leader of a financial support decision.
4. The faculty leader completes a site visit to collect proposal data using the “Program Site Visit Checklist.”
5. Upon return, the faculty leader will reconcile expenses related to site visit with their College's Budget Coordinator for reimbursement.