Upcoming Virtual Events
- CHIRP Alumni Webinar – Retirement Ready in 60 Minutes - November 18, 2021
Whether you are just starting out in your career, or thinking about making the move into retirement, this session is right for you. Hear from alumni experts in the field and learn how you can be Retirement Ready in 60 Minutes.
Watch the webinar.
- Ashley C. Ford Conversation with Young Alumni Council President, Betsy Mills - November 10, 2021
Join the Ball State University Young Alumni Council for a virtual event featuring fellow alumna and New York Times best selling author, Ashley C. Ford.
- Homecoming Alumni Virtual Panel - October 20, 2021
Join the Ball State Alumni Association and the Ball State Foundation Education Committee featuring key alumni volunteers along with special guest President Geoffrey S. Mearns.
- CHIRP Alumni Webinar – Tips for a Successful Mid-Career Change - August 12, 2021
Not sure if you are in the right career, or looking for a change and not sure how to do it? Meet some Ball State alumni who were in your shoes and successfully managed their career changes! They will guide you through steps to evaluate your current situation, provide action items, and share their stories along the way.
Watch the webinar.
- Virtual HR Panel Discussion - May 13, 2021
What young alumni can expect on the first week of the job!
Panelists include: Tarah Pasternak, ’18, Shannon Terrell, ’09, and Jaylan Fisher, ’18.
Watch Past Events
If you weren't able to attend any of our past events, you can view them here.
- Homecoming Virtual Alumni Panel - with alumni Justin Friend, Larry Metzing, Lauren Petersen, and Shawn Stoner. (4/28/21)
- Spring Homecoming Kickoff - Kick-off pep rally for our first-ever Spring Homecoming! (4/26/21)
- Cooking with Cardinals: Thanksgiving Edition (Tomato Bisque) with Chef Bill Kimes (11/21/20)
- Cooking with Cardinals: Hot Chicken Salad with Chef Bill Kimes (9/5/20)
- Virtual Wine and Canvas WebEx recording (8/12/20)
- A Day in the Life of an Interpretive Naturalist with alumna Lindsey Harrell (8/3/20)
- Perfect Burger with Scott Wise: Live premier with Scott Wise, founder of Scotty’s Brewhouse and Roots Burger Bar, who shows us how to grill the perfect burger at home (7/1/20)
- Financial Friday – Advice from alumna Charlotte Lippert, CIO at Valeo Financial Advisors. Practical advice for new grads on getting started! (6/26/20)
- Financial Friday – Advice from Steve Horwitz, Distinguished Professor of Free Enterprise, MCOB. Six rules for recent graduates that will keep you out of financial trouble and achieve financial success. (6/12/20)
- Congrats, 2020 Grads! A video message from Young Alumni Council president, Ben Yoder (5/2/20)