Boost your skills and expand your career opportunities with a minor in fashion. You will have the option of learning about various components of the fashion industry, including fashion forecasting, visual merchandising, and fashion promotion. This minor is a powerful complement to a major such as marketing, management, finance, journalism, art, advertising, communication, or theater.
This minor is open to all majors except fashion majors.
Classes You Will Take
- FASH 100 Introduction to the Fashion Industry
- FASH 130 Textiles & Product Analysis for Apparel
- FASH 200 Professional Styling
- FASH 245 Visual Merchandising
- FASH 260 History of Fashion
- FASH 365 Fashion Forecasting
How to Enroll
To enroll in this minor, visit the Upper Division Advising Center in North Quad (NQ) 340.