Search for a Session | Registration History | External Activities | Comprehensive Training Registry
Course Session Detail
We must learn to manage conflict effectively if we are to enjoy positive working relationships. Rather than perceiving conflict as negative, the existence of conflict offers opportunities for team members to work through disagreements and communication challenges to achieve synergistic outcomes that each team member could not have achieved alone. Such results are possible through collaboration, empathic listening, and interest-based negotiation strategies.
As a result of participating in this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Articulate a working definition of conflict
• Reflect on their typical responses to conflict and adopt different responses as appropriate
• Use a model for collaboration and problem-solving to address conflict situations
• Listen empathically to demonstrate true understanding of the other’s concerns
• Negotiate in ways that promote mutually beneficial outcomes and continued positive relationships
|Resolving Conflict Through Collaboration and Negotiation ()
||Sponsor: Learning and Development
There are no sessions currently being offered for this course.
Do you have a question about Learning and Development courses?