United Way of Delaware County will send a tax receipt to individuals for any cash amount received during a calendar year. All other receipts will be sent upon request. To request acknowledgement, please check the box on the back of the blue pledge card. Your acknowledgment will be mailed to the address you have indicated on the front of the card. Please note that United Way cannot send receipts to those who utilize payroll deduction.

Employees who use payroll deduction can use their payroll pay stub as a receipt of payment and for tax purposes.BSU United Way payroll deduction is a voluntary after tax deduction.

For more information about the United Way of Delaware county tax receipt, please contact that office at 765-288-5586.