Named to several country Artists to Watch lists, musician Kylie Morgan will be presenting a virtual event exclusively for Emens Auditorium. Featuring an interactive yoga experience as well as a private acoustic music set. Kylie will present this virtual experience via Zoom, allowing participants a unique way to personally interact with the artist.
About Kylie Morgan
EMI Records Nashville’s Kylie Morgan began writing songs in her hometown of Newcastle, OK when she was only 12 years old. A masterful storyteller, the singer-songwriter released her music independently in her very early teens, garnering national attention from music producers and television executives. At the age of 16, she was named “Who New To Watch” by the Country Music Association. This early success led Kylie to begin making regular trips to Nashville, crafting her voice and polishing her songwriting. When she turned 19, she made the decision to call Music City home. Recognizing Kylie’s unique talent, the SMACKSongs team signed her to their roster under the guidance of GRAMMY Award-winning songwriters, Shane McAnally and Josh Osborne.
Earlier this year, Kylie released the autobiographical “Break Things” which hit both the Spotify US and Global Viral charts and was selected for Amazon’s Weekly One program. She was previously chosen as one of three artists for the CMA KixStart program where she will receive unique opportunities to participate in events as well as connect with industry professionals. Kylie has been named to several Artists to Watch lists including Taste of Country, Pandora, CMT and SiriusXM’s On The Horizon. She's toured with artists including Dan + Shay, Little Big Town, Maren Morris, Kip Moore Gavin DeGraw, Brett Eldredge and Billy Currington. Kylie just released her new song “Cuss A Little” featuring Walker Hayes and is currently in the studio working on her debut album with producers Shane McAnally and Ben Johnson.
- Kylie just released her new song “Cuss A Little” featuring Walker Hayes following the breakout success of her autobiographical song “Break Things” which continues to accumulate impressive streaming numbers. The song hit both the Spotify US and Global Viral Charts and was selected for Amazon’s Weekly One program.
- Kylie recently released her new “Hometown Heartland” series, watch HERE. Filmed a few months ago in her hometown of Newcastle, OK, the series gives fans a glimpse into Kylie’s upbringing and her journey to pursue her dreams in Nashville.
- Kylie has previously toured with artists including Dan + Shay, Little Big Town, Maren Morris, Kip Moore Gavin DeGraw, Brett Eldredge and Billy Currington. Kylie is currently in the studio working on her debut album with producers Shane McAnally and Ben Johnson.
- An avid yoga enthusiast, Kylie has earned her official Yoga Alliance Certification and participates in yoga daily. She recently created the #namasteathome series where fans can participate in short yoga flows/light workouts, watch HERE.
- Kylie has been named to several Artists to Watch lists including Taste of Country, CMA, Pandora, CMT and SiriusXM’s On The Horizon.