Hall houses the offices of Dining
Services, Center for International Development, and Building Better Communities, the latter of which provides comprehensive
services to partners across Indiana by connecting them with experts and
resources at the university.
A. Max Carmichael, professor of education (on faculty from 1930-1956), and Vernal H. Carmichael, professor of business education (on faculty from 1927 to 1960).
Year completed: 1968