On August 6, the OneSearch discovery interface was upgraded to version 2.0. This edition of OneSearch includes:
- Topic Explorer feature that provides background information on 50,000 topics including information from local subject guides,
- Improved facets for better search refinement,
- Automated query expansion, and
- FLOW which allows students and researchers to save, share, and access citations and full-text articles from OneSearch/Summon from any web browser.
OneSearch indexes records from CardCat, the Digital Media Repository, Cardinal Scholar, and all the major academic databases available from the University Libraries as well academic content from other quality sources.
– Bradley Faust, Assistant Dean for Library Information Technology Services
Share this post