Ball State University and the Ball State University Foundation seek a strategic, entrepreneurial, and sophisticated fundraising leader to serve as the next Foundation President and Vice President for University Advancement (VPUA). This individual will provide vision, leadership, and oversight of all Foundation operations, alumni
relations, and development activities that support the academic mission of the University.
Download the full leadership profile (PDF)
- Recruitment and Candidate Evaluation – January 7-Early March
- Candidate Review Meeting – March 11
- Semi-finalist Interviews – March 25 and 26
- Finalist Interviews – Week of April 15
- Finalist Selection and Negotiations – Mid-to-late April
- Search Conclusion – Mid-to-late April
How to Apply
The executive search firm Witt/Kieffer has been retained to assist Ball State University and the Ball State University Foundation with this search. Inquiries, nominations, and applications are invited. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
For fullest consideration, applicant materials should be received by March 1, 2019.
Candidates should provide, as three separate documents:
- a curriculum vitae
- a letter of application that addresses the responsibilities and requirements described in the Leadership Profile
- the names and contact information of five references
References will not be contacted without prior knowledge and approval of candidates.
These materials should be sent via email to Ball State University’s consultants, Zachary A. Smith, PhD and Kim Brettschneider.
Questions may also be directed to the consultants through the office of Francine Heymanson at 949-797-3503.