Jake Logan will serve as president of the Ball State University Foundation and vice president for University Advancement, effective June 3, 2019. Mr. Logan brings a wealth of experience in higher education and philanthropy to Ball State, and he will be instrumental as the University prepares to launch the largest and most ambitious capital campaign in our history.
- Recruitment and Candidate Evaluation – January 7-Early March
- Candidate Review Meeting – March 11
- Semi-finalist Interviews – March 25 and 26
- Finalist Interviews – Week of April 15
- Finalist Selection and Negotiations – Mid-to-late April
- Search Conclusion – Mid-to-late April
How to Apply
The executive search firm Witt/Kieffer has been retained to assist Ball State University and the Ball State University Foundation with this search. Inquiries, nominations, and applications are invited. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
For fullest consideration, applicant materials should be received by March 1, 2019.
Candidates should provide, as three separate documents:
- a curriculum vitae
- a letter of application that addresses the responsibilities and requirements described in the Leadership Profile
- the names and contact information of five references
References will not be contacted without prior knowledge and approval of candidates.
These materials should be sent via email to Ball State University’s consultants, Zachary A. Smith, PhD and Kim Brettschneider.