April 17, 2019 8 a.m.End:
April 17, 2019 4 p.m.Location: Worthen Arena
This event offers education majors an opportunity to collect information from school corporations, distribute résumés and possibly interview.
About 100 different schools and school corporations will be participating, and representatives are excited to meet with Ball State students and alumni.
You can find a list of schools participating by logging in to Cardinal Career Link.
- 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. - Candidate check-in opens at Gate 3
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. - Mixer for networking with continental breakfast available
- 9:30 – 9:45 a.m. - Mandatory candidate orientation in the arena bleachers
- 9:45 – 10:45 a.m. - Networking and interview sign-ups around the concourse
- 10:45 – 11:00 a.m. - Break and prep
- 11:00 a.m. – Noon - Interviews (both pre-scheduled and those scheduled during concourse networking earlier in day)
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. - Lunch break (on your own)
- 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. - Interviews (both pre-scheduled and those scheduled during concourse networking earlier in day)
Interviews are 15 or 30 minute increments.
Please wait on arena bleachers between interviews
If you decide not to interview with a school, you must notify them ASAP.
If you have any questions, Career Center staff members will be available to assist you.