Beneficence Leadership Conference!
Registration is now closed! We hope to see you in 2019!
Saturday, February 3, 2018
9:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., Pruis
FREE for students, faculty and staff
- 9:00 a.m. Registration
- 9:30 a.m. Welcome
- 9:45 a.m. Keynote by Tom Krieglstein, Founder of Swift Kick
- 11:00 a.m. Session #1
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch (free)
- 1:00 p.m. Session #2
- 2:00 p.m. Session #3
- 3:00 p.m. Closing
This year's conference has 6 goals for participants:
- Enhance leadership competence
- Further develop communication skills
- Develop skills to collaborate with partners on and off campus
- Assist in developing and understanding diversity
- Understand the important role of multiculturalism in leadership
- Increase awareness of campus resources for student organizations
The Beneficence Leadership Conference is sponsored by Housing and Residence Life, the Multicultural Center, and the Office of Student Life.
Find the complete program here: BLC Program Description