Beneficence Leadership Conference!
Date: Saturday, January 26, 2019
9:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., Pruis Hall
FREE for students, faculty and staff
- 9:00 a.m. Registration
- 9:30 a.m. Welcome
- 9:45 a.m. Keynote by Blake Fly
- 11:00 a.m. Session #1
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch (free)
- 1:00 p.m. Session #2
- 2:00 p.m. Session #3
- 3:00 p.m. Keynote by Dorica Watson
- 3:30 p.m. Closing
This year's conference has 6 goals for participants:
- Enhance leadership competence
- Further develop communication skills
- Develop skills to collaborate with partners on and off campus
- Assist in developing and understanding diversity through multiculturalism
- Understand the important role of intersectionality in leadership
- Increase awareness of campus resources for student organizations
Call for program proposals now open!
- Do you have an interesting topic, area of interest, or expertise that encompasses at least one of the goals mentioned above? Submit a program proposal to present at the Conference!
- To access the proposal submission form:
- Click here (NO LONGER ACCEPTING PROGRAM PROPOSALS)
- Click on "Submit Form" at the bottom of the page
- Your proposal has been submitted!
- As a reminder, presenters MUST register for the conference as well. Registration is FREE and will be open on Monday, November 5, 2018 through Friday, January 19, 2019. You can register for the conference here.
The Beneficence Leadership Conference is sponsored by Housing and Residence Life, the National Residence Hall Honorary, the Multicultural Center, and the Office of Student Life.