- stackable furniture
- non-air conditioned
- community-style bathrooms
For a detailed walk-through of Howick/Williams Hall, watch this video.
Located in the center of campus, Howick/Williams within Noyer Complex provides students with easy access to Bracken Library, academic buildings, and the Jo Ann Gora Student Recreation and Wellness Center. On the main floor of the complex, students have access to Noyer Centre, a recently renovated dining location.
Rates for each hall vary depending on the type of meal plan you select and the room type selected.
Rates for Residence Hall 1 and 2 will be posted as soon as they are approved by the Ball State Board of Trustees.
See all of our rates and plans.
Howick/Williams Rooms and Rates 2019-20
21 Meal Plan
18 Meal Plan
14 Meal Plan
10 Meal Plan
Single Use of a Double*
* Single use of a double room or suite or apartment is available only when space permits.
Human Services Living-Learning Community
The Human Services Living-Learning Community gives freshmen an opportunity to examine human services topics through trips, workshops, and discussions while taking classes with other students who are considering human services as a profession. This community also has access to the Human Services resource room on the first floor.
- Participate in community events, like meeting with small business owners, and find out what it's like to work your way up the corporate ladder, while living among other dedicated students with similar academic interests and ambitions.
- Explore skills and abilities in regards to selecting a major or career within the Miller College of Business.
- Develop social networks with faculty, upper-level students, academic coordinators, advisors, staff, and alumni in the business world.
Majors housed within the Humanities LLC include (but are not limited to):
- family and consumer science education
- hospitality and food management
- participate in meet-and-greet events with featured campus speakers
- attend site visits to local small businesses in Muncie and larger businesses in Indiana to learn about internship opportunities and how to put your Ball State business degree to work for you from business leaders and Ball State Alumni
- work with Career Center to complete Intern Ready Certificate
- Miller College of Business
- Excellence in Leadership (EIL)
- Career Center
- Academic Advising
Our Living-Learning Communities are part of a university-wide set of programs that provide a supportive environment for freshmen, which has been recognized by “U.S. News & World Report” since 2004. Learn more.
Live at Ball State
Do you know where you want to live next year? Then it’s time to sign up! Or maybe you’re considering attending Ball State and would like to see this place for yourself. You can schedule a campus tour through our Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Sign Up for Housing
Visit Campus Contact Us