- community-style bathrooms
- STEM Living-Learning Community
- non-air conditioned
For a detailed walk-through of Brayton/Clevenger Hall, watch this video.
Brayton/Clevenger has eight floors, which are designated for male or female residents. Students share a main lobby and have access to a flat-screen television, pool table, and other hall activities. There is also a computer lab, laundry room on each floor, fitness room, and study lounges.
Brayton/Clevenger is home to the STEM Living-Learning Community.
Rates for each hall vary depending on the type of meal plan you select and the room type selected. See all of our rates and plans.
Brayton/Clevenger Rooms and Rates 2019-20
21 Meal Plan
18 Meal Plan
14 Meal Plan
10 Meal Plan
Single Use of a Double*
* Single use of a double room or suite or apartment is available only when space permits.
STEM Living-Learning Community
Students in the STEM Living-Learning Community join a supportive, close-knit environment in a campus residence hall. In this stimulating, intellectual, and social atmosphere, you will enjoy opportunities for informal interaction with faculty at special meals and at informal discussions and programs.
- Participate in community events to learn about the different careers associated with the fields of chemistry, physics, biology, geology, computer science, and mathematics.
- Interact with faculty outside the classroom through field trips, panels, and demonstrations.
- Develop leadership and interpersonal skills through involvement in student organizations and activities (both within and outside of the Living Learning Community).
- Engage in activities that promote academic achievement like tutoring and study nights.
- Network with faculty, upper-level students, advisors, alumni, and professionals in the sciences and science-related fields.
Majors housed within the STEM LLC include (but are not limited to):
- actuarial science
- computer science
- computer technology
- earth science teaching
- graphics arts management
- mathematical economics
- natural resources and environmental management
- physics teaching
- meet-and-greet events with campus-wide speakers program
- service opportunities
- community trips to major specific destinations
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Career Center
- Academic Advising
- Learning Center
Our Living-Learning Communities are part of a university-wide set of programs that provide a supportive environment for freshmen, which has been recognized by “U.S. News & World Report” since 2004. Learn more.
Live at Ball State
Do you know where you want to live next year? Then it’s time to sign up! Or maybe you’re considering attending Ball State and would like to see this place for yourself. You can schedule a campus tour through our Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Sign Up for Housing
Visit Campus Contact Us