Maintenance Requests - Residence Hall Policy

Students are expected to report routine maintenance issues by using the Fix My Home Web site  or by contacting their hall desk. For those situations requiring immediate attention (i.e., overflowing toilet, broken door lock, shattered window, malfunctioning or inoperable smoke detector), students should instead contact the hall desk or a hall staff member.

Note: When completing a maintenance request using the Fix My Home Web site, please make certain to use your room phone number instead of your cell phone. This will make it easier for our maintenance staff to talk with you directly about your maintenance issue.