If you have a vehicle on campus, you’ll find convenient parking near your unit in University Apartments. But first you must register your vehicle at Ball State’s Office of Parking Services.

Once you have purchased a parking permit from Parking Services, you’ll need to take it and your license plate number to the  University Apartments office to receive a UA permit, which is free of charge. Both permits must be displayed on the driver’s side of your vehicle’s windshield. We recommend you purchase a commuter parking permit in order to park on campus.

If you change vehicles, you’ll need to get a new UA permit from us. You must scrape the old UA permit off your windshield and take the remnants to the University Apartments office to obtain a new permit. If you don’t bring in your old permit, you must show proof of sale (or a receipt) of the original vehicle the permit was on.

Visitor Parking
Visitors to the Anthony and Scheidler communities must have a visitor parking permit, which is available at the University Apartments office. The resident hosting the visitor must be the one to obtain the pass on behalf of their guests. If our office is closed to obtain a permit, visitors may park in the lot in front of the office. Visitor parking permits can be dated for up to one week. Consecutive weekly passes will not be issued. For more information, please see the University Apartments Resident Handbook.