The Ball State Employee QuickClinic is located in the lower level of the Amelia T. Wood Health Center at 1500 W. Neely Ave, Rm 008. The QuickClinic is a collaboration between Ball State University and IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital to bring you quality, convenient, and confidential health care.
With convenience at its core, the QuickClinic provides medical care for common illnesses and minor injuries on weekdays. These services are available for Ball State employees, spouses, their dependents 2 years of age and older, and retirees under the age of 65 years enrolled in Ball State's health insurance plan as their PRIMARY coverage.
The QuickClinic is located on campus, so those seeking care can minimize time away from work. Prescriptions can be filled at the on-site pharmacy.
Click here to return to Working Well
As of Monday, March 30th, we are pleased to inform you that the Employee Quick Clinic remains open, serving common illness and minor injuries during this time. A phone screen and protocol has been put into place to properly direct care around those who may be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Note: Due to constant changes with COVID-19, times and closures are possible without warning.
Starting Monday March 30, 2020 the clinic will be providing its normal scope of services during the following hours:
The QuickClinic is conveniently located in the lower level of the Amelia Wood Health Center on the Ball State campus.
Hours for the Academic term:
- Monday, Thursday, Friday 8 AM-5 PM
- Tuesday, Wednesday 9 AM-5 PM
Hours for Summer
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM;
- Closed on Wednesdays
Scheduling Appointment times for provider and nursing visits.
We follow the Ball State University schedule for holiday closures. (Sept. 2nd, Labor Day-closed, Nov. 27th close at 12 noon, Nov. 28-29th closed, Dec. 23rd close at 3pm, Dec. 24-25th closed, Dec. 31st close at 3pm, Jan. 1st closed, Jan. 20th closed, Memorial day-closed, Fourth of July-closed)
Scheduling an Appointment
- Please call the Employee QuickClinic at 765-285-1106.
- Please tell the office staff why you need to be seen.
- Staff may ask some additional questions which will help us appropriately schedule your visit.
- Your appointment will be to address one health concern. This will aid us in staying on time for our other scheduled appointments. If you have additional concerns to discuss, you will be given another appointment.
- Appointments will be made for the same day or the next business day morning. Please call for an appointment as early as possible in the morning on the day you want to be seen.
- Patients who walk-in to the Employee QuickClinic without an appointment will be scheduled for the next available appointment.
- Appointments are available from 8AM-4:30PM on Monday, Thursday and Friday during the academic term. On Tuesday and Wednesday appointments are available from 9AM-5:30PM during the academic term.
- Appointments are available from 7:30AM-4PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday during summer hours. The office is closed on Wednesdays during summer hours.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment in order to complete paperwork and consents
- Check in with our front office staff
- Present your ID card such as a driver’s license and your current insurance card at each visit.
- If you do not bring your insurance card you will not be seen.
- If you are late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If you are not able to accompany your child to their visit, please complete the minor consent form.
If you have questions about hours of operation or services provided, please call 765-285-1106.
Vaccine Information Statement
Flu Vaccination Consent Form 2019