The Ball State Employee QuickClinic is located in the lower level of the Amelia T. Wood Health Center at 1500 W. Neely Ave, Rm 008. The QuickClinic is a collaboration between Ball State University and IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital to bring you quality, convenient, and confidential health care.
With convenience at its core, the QuickClinic provides medical care for common illnesses and minor injuries. These services are available for Ball State employees, spouses, their dependents 2 years of age and older, and retirees under the age of 65 years enrolled in Ball State's health insurance plan as their PRIMARY coverage.
The QuickClinic is located on campus, so those seeking care can minimize time away from work. Prescriptions can be filled at the on-site pharmacy.
Click here to return to Working Well
The QuickClinic is conveniently located in the lower level of the Amelia Wood Health Center on the Ball State campus.
Academic Patient Care Hours
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday: 8AM-4:30PM
- Tuesday 9AM-5PM
- Wednesday - Closed
Scheduling Appointment times for provider and nursing visits.
Scheduling an Appointment
- Please call the Employee QuickClinic at 765-285-1106.
- Please tell the office staff why you need to be seen.
- Staff may ask some additional questions which will help us appropriately schedule your visit.
- Your appointment will be to address one health concern. This will aid us in staying on time for our other scheduled appointments. If you have additional concerns to discuss, you will be given another appointment.
- Appointments will be made for the same day or the next business day morning. Please call for an appointment as early as possible in the morning on the day you want to be seen.
- Patients who walk-in to the Employee QuickClinic without an appointment will be scheduled for the next available appointment.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment in order to complete paperwork and consents
- Check in with our front office staff
- Present your ID card such as a driver’s license and your current insurance card at each visit.
- If you do not bring your insurance card you will not be seen.
- If you are late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If you are not able to accompany your child to their visit, please complete the minor consent form.
If you have questions about hours of operation or services provided, please call 765-285-1106.
Flu vaccines are now available at the Ball State Quick Clinic. Call the Quick Clinic, 765-285-1106, to schedule your appointment! No Walk-Ins.
Flu Shot reminders:
- You MUST bring your BSU insurance Card & ID
- There is no cost for employees and family members who have primary coverage under any of the Ball State's Insurance plans.
- If you are pregnant, please provide a script from your physician stating that you may receive the flu shot.
- Flu Shots are available for ages 2 and older (Flu Mist is not available).
- Quick Clinic Hours are Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Wednesday: Closed
To expedite your process, complete the Flu Vaccination Consent Form and bring with you. Also available Influenza Information Sheet.
For questions or to schedule an appointment, please call the Quick Clinic at 765-285-1106