The Student Health Center at Ball State University is administered by IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital. We follow the policies and procedures established by that health system for the protection of medical information. Those policies and procedures, in turn, are established to meet the requirements of the Federal Health Information Portability and Accountability Act. In order to request your records, you must submit a written request for your records.
In order to obtain medical records, follow these directions:
- Obtain the Authorization to Release Health Information-click this link to download the current form
- Contact the Health Center at 765-285-8431 or email@example.com if you are not able to download the form to request a copy of a "Authorization to Release Health Information" form, or come by in person to make your request
- Copies of medical records are available with a completed and signed consent for release and when appropriate a payment of a copy fee.
- Copies are available through a company that is contracted to provide this service and sent where requested by the patient.
- Picture identification is required.
Please mail or fax your request to:
Ball State University Student Health Center
1500 W. Neely Ave.
Muncie, IN 47306