If you are assigned to a residence hall which does not have central air conditioning, and you wish to have air conditioning, you need to have a medical form completed by your doctor stating that you have a medical condition which calls for you to have air conditioning. You can find more information about this as well as a form to download for your doctor in the Housing and Residence Life page.