March 20, 2019 6 p.m.End:
March 20, 2019Location: Alumni CenterAward Dinner RSVP
- cost is $30 per person
- 6 p.m.
- at the Ball State Alumni Center, 2800 W. Bethel Ave.
- reservations can be made by contacting the Office of the President at 765-285-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 13.
Empowering Women: A Conversation with Indiana Women of Achievement
- open to the public
- 3 p.m.
- L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Cardinal Hall A
About the Event
Ball State University is honoring six leaders as Indiana Women of Achievement for their excellence in education, research, and women’s advocacy. These women have enhanced the lives and learning experiences of many and continue to inspire through their admirable work.
2018-19 Indiana Women of Achievement Recipients
- Dr. Ronda Hamm, Distinction in Science Education
- Dr. Martha Kendrick, EdD ’83, Distinction in Education and National and International Volunteerism
- Ms. Marisa Kwiatkowski, Distinction in Journalism as a Route to Public Policy Reform
- Dr. Susan Pressler, Distinction in Cardiac Research and the Quality of Life Enhancement for Cardiac Patients
- Ms. Kris Costa Sakelaris, Distinction in Legal Services and Leadership in the Indiana Bar
- Ms. Danielle Shockey, ’95, Distinction in Innovation and Leadership for Young Women