September 17, 2020 11 a.m.End:
September 17, 2020 12 p.m.Register
Join faculty from the Teachers College (TC) for an informative session discussing their highly-engaging programs. They will discuss courses you will take, immersive experiences offered, the ways you will engage in important work in schools, and more. Select one of the program areas within TC; Early Childhood, Youth, and Family Studies; Elementary Education; Secondary Education; or Special Education. They look forward to answering your questions and engaging in conversation through the chat feature during the session!
- Applied Behavior Analysis - Mondays
- Deaf Education & ASL Minor/Deaf Ed Minor - Tuesdays
- Special Education & Elementary Education Dual Major (Mild Interventions) - Tuesdays
- Special Education (Early Childhood) - Thursdays
- Special Education (Intense/Severe Interventions) - Mondays and Tuesdays
- Elementary Education - Various Dates
To attend a virtual information session, please register for the date you want to attend.