September 27, 2023 12 p.m.End:
September 27, 2023 1 p.m.
Sessions are offered through Working Well in collaboration with the Ball State Counseling Practicum Clinic in the Department of Counseling Psychology, Social Psychology, and Counseling.
- Sept 27 – Managing Stress
- Oct 4 – Dealing with your inner critic
- Oct 11 – Identifying limiting beliefs and what to do with them/implicit bias
- Oct 18 – Coping mechanisms for depression
- Oct 25 – Overcoming burnout to avoid quiet quitting
- Nov 1 – Having a growth mindset in the workplace
- Nov 8 – Emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Nov 15 – Setting boundaries to maintain good work relationships
- Dec 6 – Having hard conversations with coworkers
- Dec 13 – Mindfulness, Reflection activities
Register here for one or more topics in our Self Care for Your Mind fall 2023 series. Sessions will be held over Zoom and last 45 minutes.
After you register, you will receive an email confirmation with the Zoom link and Outlook calendar meetings for all sessions you requested.