November 9, 2018 3 p.m.End:
November 9, 2018 4 p.m.Location: David Owsley Museum of ArtFollow us on Facebook
David Owsley Museum of Art
Integrate the dimensions of wellness to promote your quality of life, improve personal habits, and achieve balance through guided meditations.
Meet in front of the Amida Buddha in the Chinese and Japanese Gallery.
Free and open to the public. Each session lasts approximately 45 minutes to one hour. RSVP not necessary, simply stop by. A towel, blanket, or yoga mat is recommended.
Schedule for Fall 2018
- September 7: Meditation as the 4th state of consciousness with Dr. George Wolfe
- September 14: Guided meditation for relieving stress with the Counseling Center
- September 21: Meditation and peace education with Dr. George Wolfe
- September 28: Coloring your stress away with the Counseling Center
- October 5: Entering the state of non-desire with Dr. George Wolfe
- October 12: Compassion: Improving your relationship with self and others with the Counseling Center
- October 19: The role of thoughts in meditation with Dr. George Wolfe
- October 26: Guided meditation with music with the Counseling Center
- November 2: The heart and the experience of surrender with Dr. George Wolfe
- November 9: Channeling your creativity into mindfulness practice with the Counseling Center
- November 16: Awakening your faculties of insight and realization with Dr. George Wolfe
- November 23: No program due to Thanksgiving break
- November 30: Liberation from past impressions with Dr. George Wolfe
- December 7: Laughter yoga with Cindy Cash
Meditation in the Museum is presented by the Ball State University Counseling Center and Dr. George Wolfe, Professor Emeritus at Ball State University, with laughter yoga with Cindy Cash, with the support of the David Owsley Museum of Art.
Faculty and Staff participating in the LiveWell Incentive Program receive one point for attendance.